Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Blog Wins!

Despite no responses to my plea for your vote as to whether the blog stays or goes - I have made up my mind that the blog stays! I enjoy writing and after several hours of reviewing the posts I have made over the last 3 years - the blog really does have some great meaning.

I may change the focus of my blog a little more and center on the new degree I am pursuing. I am currently attending Capella University for my Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree. This new practice doctorate now available for nurses in clinical practice is a pretty important step. I want my focus to be on my journey while earning my DNP and on what I do with it after I graduate.

I have a great deal to say about nursing doctorate education and I think this blog provides the forum for that conversation.

Let me know what you think. Stay tuned - lots of changes are coming to RNSpeak! I think you might like the new blog - I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment