Thursday, October 25, 2007

Nurses and Blogging - Oh My!

Ok - so I am trying really hard to get this blog thing going. I have spent hours on the intranet just looking for ways to improve my blog look and add some decent features. I still don't understand RSS feeds - but maybe some of my new friends can enlighten me. I think I have done ok so far in terms of getting my blog up and running.

I spent a lot of time today looking at blogs from other nurses. Wow - these are freakin awesome! I have enjoyed reading so many of them and lost track of time. I had a huge paper due today for my nursing leadership class on empowerment. Anyway - I stopped reading blogs for 2 hours and finished my paper. I love to write - so finishing the paper was pretty easy - it was dealing with the APA and references that drove me crazy!

On to my original train of thought - I am hoping that I will start to see some small increases in traffic to my blog. I visited several blogs that I LOVED! Please check out my list of BLOG Favs! Anyway - I posted a couple of comments and left the url to this blog. If you are stopping by - please leave a comment and say hi. And - for those bloggers stopping by because of a message I left - hey your blog was great!

Ok - much to do today and I want to post some more later. Have to work tomorrow - so need to get my posting on here as I have much to say today.

4 comments:

  1. Looking good! I picked up your link from a comment left at Disappearing John's. I read lots of nursing blogs and envy all of you. Wish I had the initiative and skill to write. Best of luck with yours! I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and for your nice comments. You are one of my first visitors and I am glad you will be back. Tell your friends too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too came by via Disappearing John.

    Some other nurse blogs you'd likely enjoy are About a Nurse, Head Nurse, and March of the Platypi.

    Mediblogopathy has an extensive blogroll of nurses, and I always find something new and good there.

    Just thought you might like to know if you didn't already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by and I will check out those sites you listed.

    ReplyDelete