Sunday, October 18, 2009

Here we go again ....

For those of you that follow this blog - my many thanks and my many apologoies for being so tardy in keeping this blog updated. Today, I announce a new resolution, this blog will be kept up and going - I promise. I have a lot to say, but up until now, I have not had a lot of time to say it.

I have finally finished my MSN and cannot even begin to tell you how wonderful it is to have this accomplishment under my belt. I have also started working as a full time nursing instructor for a local private college and LOVE IT! I love working with the students. For those of you that don't know this - students are the most awesome people in the world and I love teaching them and helping them achieve their goals.

Anyway - back to my promise. I will be on this blog and will begin to catch up with all my blogging sites and friends once again. Please forgive, but more importantly - please keep reading!

Love you all in blogger world.

3 comments:

  1. Hello!

    Given the popularity and prevalence of twitter, I put together a list of 50 different nurses on Twitter that you can follow to potentially get some insight on their medical lives. If you wouldn’t mind, could you share my list with your readers?

    Here's the post:

    http://blog.onlinecollegeguru.com/health-care/50-nurses-you-can-follow-on-twitter/

    Many thanks!
    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Richard,

    Thank you for the opportunity to be included in your Twitter list. I would welcome the opportunity to have RNSpeak! listed. I also run a Facebook Group for Nurse Educators and you can follow us on Twitter (USERNAME: NurseEDUGroup).

    Thanks again. Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on graduation! I was also thrilled when I did the same. My children also didn't remember a time when I wasn't in school. I always loved students when I worked at the hospital and I precepted my first MSN student a few months ago.

    ReplyDelete